Call for Information about NHS/University Jobs

Work is now being undertaken on how to best evaluate jobs which cross the NHS/University boundary. There are a range of clinical jobs which may cross boundaries between the health and higher education sectors (for example, nursing, midwifery and AHP teaching and research roles, clinical psychologists, clinical scientists). However, there are also many other roles, ranging from laboratory scientists and technicians to secretarial and administrative staff. This guidance relates to all of these roles.

If there are any roles which fall into this category (and are also Amicus members) please contact me ASAP.

Leave a Reply